Thursday 14 June 2012

Some Shopping Goodies

I finished work early this afternoon so thought I would have a little wander around the shops, I spent a bit money than I would have liked... oh well... so here is what I bought.


From The Body Shop


Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel for £2 in their sale, originally £4, this smelt absolutely gorgeous so I had to get especially at such a bargain price.

Vitamin E Moisture Serum for £10, I don't normally spend a lot of money on my skincare but I bought this to replace my Caudalie SOS thirst quenching serum that I got in my Glossybox. I have only tried the Body Shop serum on my hands so far and I have to say the hand I tried it on did feel softer, so I'm really excited about trying this out, I will get a review done soon!

From Boots

Kick Ass Concealer from Soap & Glory in light for £10, I really wanted an under eye concealer and don't really like the brush/pen concealors so thought I would give this a try, I know a lot of other bloggers have raved about this for ages but the price has always put me off but I just thought I would suck it up and try it out, so I will get a review done as soon as possible.

Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Peppermint for £4.99, I love this shade of green, I can't wait to try it out! I have been trying to avoid nail polish as my nails are in such a state but I think it's time to start wearing polish now! So I will do a NOTD soon.

Don't forget about our Essie Trio giveaway which ends soon, you can enter here.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...