Friday 27 July 2012

Budget Friendly Perfume Dupes

Zara Textures 50ml - £10

I initially went to check out the Zara perfumes as I’d heard that Zara Women was a fantastic dupe for Chanel Chance and as I’d ran out of Chance this was the perfect solution. I was quite disappointed when I couldn’t find the Zara Women perfume but I was pleasantly surprised with the other perfumes on offer. This perfume Zara Textures Water Lily caught my attention staright away, not only is the packaging super cute but it’s a lovely light, feminine and slightly musky scent (sorry I’m rubbish at describing smells) It initially reminded me of the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (the pink one) but I have since seen that a lot of people say it’s an exact dupe for Miss Dior. Miss Dior according to the website  “glides from the sharp charm of a fresh, fruity, citrus prelude into blossoming floral notes, then on to the noble elegance of patchouli, before finally concluding with musk” I would agree to this for the Zara perfume. Either way I absolutely love this and this is now my pick of the bunch! I find the Zara perfume/eau de toilette last surprisingly well for the price, I’d say they last the same as any high end eau de toilette I’ve tried.


Zara Rose 50ml - £10


This is actually my Mam’s perfume that Elaine and I bought it for her when we were shopping for the perfumes above, as she instantly identified it as a dupe for one of her favourite perfumes For Her by Narciso Rodriguez. This is an amazing dupe and smells identical for only a fraction of the price! For Her is described as “Floral-fruity, amber and woody notes with musk at the heart” and thats exactly how this Zara perfume smells.


Zara Evening Collection 30ml - £5


This is another Zara perfume that caught my eye, and it was in the sale too. This is a much heavier evening scent than the Textures perfume so its aptly named. I can’t think of another perfume that this is a dupe of, but it’s well worth a look if they still have it in a store near you. Personally I think if you like Chanel Chance you’re going to like this one.

Lidli Suddenly 50ml - £3.99


I first heard about this perfume on MakeUpSavy a favourite blog of mine. This perfume has become extremely famous and constantly blogged about due to the fact is smells almost identical to Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. I've never personally had Coco Mademoiselle before as I am an avid Chanel Chance fan, I've always liked it however at a whopping £65 for the perfume I've never bought it, so off to Lidl I went. This Lidl version initially smelt quite strong/ cheap and I was quite disappointed however whilst walking around the store I noticed on my skin it settled down and smelt amazing, it’s unbelievably similar to Coco Mademoiselle. Personally I would say the Lidl version is lighter and doesn’t last as long (I’d say for me only about 3 hours) but for £3.99 this doesn’t bother me, I simply keep another bottle in my bag/at work to touch up through the day.

Parfums Love You & Me 15ml - £3.99

My friend Gemma was wearing this and I happened to commented that I didn't think she wore Ralph by  Ralph Laurent , and she told me it was actually a cheapy perfume from Boots for only £3.99! I had to have it straight away, I am pretty obsessed with Ralph by Ralph Laurent so I was thrilled to find a dupe. The scent is a bit sweeter than Ralph but other than that it's exactly the same, you can find it on the Boots website here - Elaine 


Do you know of any other perfume dupes out there?

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. how about the ZARA Textures sense ? that's cool and fresh.
    i'm so intested this collection but im in Thailand and no have in my place
    I want this so badly :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...