Saturday 21 July 2012

NOTD: Barry M Coral


I love my new nail varnish from Barry M, it's a really vibrant red/orange colour for summer,which is great as the sun has finally come out!! I wouldn't say that this was really a coral colour... but I still love it, is it just me but when it gets near summer it seems that any red/orange/pink colour suddenly is called coral.

I have applied two coats with no top coat in this picture. I have been wearing this for the past couple of days and I was really impressed with how it has lasted, it has worn a bit on the tips after 3 days but I think that is pretty good considering I didn't use a top coat. 

This is a bit random but I applied this to my toes and I don't think the colour worked, I'm not really sure why but Rachel agreed... I would put a photo up but I don't think anyone wants to see my feet!

Elaine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...