Sunday 22 July 2012

Just Been Paid - Haul

Whats the best thing to do when you have just been paid? Get your hair cut and go shopping! So that's exactly what I did...


I went and got my hair cut at Savannah's salon in Newcastle, which also sells Aveda products so I thought I would treat myself to Aveda's Phomollient a styling foam that I swear by to add body to my hair, it costs £14 for 200ml which is more than I normally pay for my hair products but you only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time. As I bought a product from the Pure Abundance range I also got a free 30ml sample of Aveda's pure abundance style prep spray, I can't wait to try this and will do a review soon!




French Connection have a great sale on a the minute, there are soo many dresses in the sale for £39 or less!
French Connection Lori Dress
This dress was in the sale at only £15, an absolute bargain for such a perfect summer dress, the only downside with this dress is that it's a bit see through... so I will maybe try to wear it with nude undies or more likely with leggings.

I also got a lot of hayfever tablets and packs of tissues (very boring), is anyone else suffering as much as me?


Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...