Batiste say - the scent offers base notes of white musk, cedarwood and sandalwood which are complimented by top notes of citrus fruits, nutmeg and pink pepper. The heart of the fragrance contains stylish floral tones of rose, orchid and iris with jasmine and ylang-ylang.
Lace is for ladies that love the vintage look. Oozing pure elegance and style, and with an oh-so-sophisticated scent, a few quick sprays instantly leaves locks feeling clean, fresh and as lush as lace itself.
- Elaine really likes the packaging and I can see that this would look great on loads of girls dressing tables, its bold, girly yet grown up, or 'seductive & elegant' as they put it - not sure I'd go that far tho!. However to be honest I'm not a girly girl so probably wouldn't have picked this up as the packaging would have put me off, so I'm glad I've tried it.
- I LOVE the smell of this. The scent is lovely, feminine & floral and not quite as overpowering as the other Batiste scents. I feel when I have this in my hair its not obvious that I've used dry shampoo, it just smells like a lovely shampoo or perfume. I find with some of the other well known Batsite scents the smell can be quite obvious and makes it clear that I've used dry shampoo - do you find this or am I just paranoid?
- This might sound weird but I find the Lace version feels lighter in my hair, I'm not sure if the formula is different or the scent just makes it feel lighter.
- Batiste dry shampoo is still my favourite on the market (and apparently it's yours too - Batiste is leading the way with 80% market share) I find its quick, easy to use and the bottle lasts awhile - great value for money.
- Most importantly its fantastic at refreshing my hair and adding volume, it does exactly what it says on the tin!
- The only con for me is that like all other Batiste dry shampoos it does leave a slight white tinge to my hair, I have very dark brown almost black hair and therefore this does take quite a bit of rubbing in. I don't find this is a huge problem as it's what I expect from a dry shampoo. I don't find this Lace version any easier or harder to rub in and works just as well as all the other scents.
Will I repurchase?
Elaine - Definitely, I have had a few comments on the nice scent of my hair, and it's nice to have an alternative to my usual Batiste Tropical scent.
Rachel - Yes this will be my new go to Batiste scent, I never thought I'd see the day when I ditch the tropical scent!
Which is your favourite Batiste scent? ......I think I'm going to try out the XXL Volume next so I will let you know how it goes. PS. How cute is the Cherry packaging!
Elaine & Rachel