Thursday 28 June 2012

NOTD: 17 Pink Lemonade... most annoying nail polish ever?



I got this nail polish on a bit of a whim when I was wandering round Boots, I really liked the colour and at only £2.99 I thought why not!
The nail polish is very sheer so you need to apply 3 - 4 coats, but I found after the second coat it was getting quite sticky and not the easiest to apply. It definitely didn't dry within 60 seconds which 17 claim on the back of the bottle and it's called fast finish. So when I finally got a coverage that I was happy with I found that the next day it chipped very quickly, though I say chipped it actually peeled off like it was a gel nail polish! I also found that the polish seemed to have weird bubbles or lumps when it dried.
This is actually the second time I have worn this but the first time I wore it it was pretty awful but I thought that it was the slapdash way I applied it, but now I realise it wasn't me but this extremely annoying polish, I really was expecting more from a polish with such a nice name!

What was your most annoying nail polish?

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. That sucks hun its a gorgeous colour. The most annoying colour I have is OPI Nothin Mousie bout it, the hearts are so hard to apply and when you finally have them in place you try to smooth the base colour out and the hearts wipe off..ugh

    New Smiling Follower xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love the colour, but I will never use it again...

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...