Sunday 3 June 2012

NOTD - H&M Blue My Mind


I featured this nail varnish in a mini haul/shopping H&M post and I must say its my new favourite nail polish. As you can see its a fantastic bold and undeniably bright blue. I don't think this photo really does it justice as in real life I find it much brighter and slightly darker. I'd say it was comparable to the famous Nails Inc Baker Street but I personally prefer this cheap one from H&M at only £2.99. This photo is with two coats and lasted a good few days before chipping, although I must say it was a bit of a pain to apply as I found the formula quite thick - thicker than my other H&M polishes.

So what do you think? Do you own any H&M nail polishes?

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous! I've not tried H&M polishes but will have to take a look next time I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely worth a try! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...