Thursday 14 June 2012

Caudalie Vinosouce SOS thirst Quenching Serum Review



I got this 10ml sample in the natural Glossybox and have been using it nearly everyday since, although not twice a day as I was trying to stretch it out. I have only been using it on my forehead and neck as I get dry skin that can sometimes feel tight and sensitive. It's a brand that I had never used before and I know bloggers have raved about other Caudalie products so I was really pleased to receive it in the Glossybox! So here are my thoughts...

Pros
I know this might seem strange but I love the consistency, it's quite watery which means that it is really easy to apply and sinks in quickly without feeling sticky. 
My skin looks much better and a lot less dull, I was really pleased with the results.
The fragrance is also nice it almost smells really fresh a bit like cucumber, but it isn't overpowering.

Cons
I don't think that my skin is any more moisturised than normal despite looking less dull, maybe it would do more if I used it twice a day but I wanted to stretch the product out.
The price! The normal sized product costs £29...

Verdict
I won't buy this again unless the price is significantly reduced in a sale! I just can't justify paying £29 for this product, I have bought a Vitamin E Moisture Serum from the Body Shop to try out as an alternative, so I will let you know how that goes.

Elaine

Don't forget to enter our Essie Trio giveaway here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...