Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hot Lights Review

Collection 2000 - £4.19
I was given this lip gloss as a present from my lovely friend Sophie when I got my new job last year, and I love it. It's a Hot Light Lip gloss from Collection 2000 in shade 6, it's a really nice subtle pink shade which is perfect for everyday or a night out, it has a hint of glitter which just adds to the gloss rather than making it look like it should be for a 10 year old.

But the best bit of the gloss, is that it comes with it's own mirror and light! When you take the wand out of the tube a bright light automatically comes on and it has a nifty little mirror attached to the side of the tube. This is a really great dupe of  Cid Cosmetics i-gloss that costs £16.

Not only is this a surprisingly good lip gloss (it has become my go to gloss) for a gimmick product but it makes a brilliant present too, I can't even tell you how happy I was when I got this, Sophie knows me too well!

Elaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...