Thursday 16 February 2012

TRESemme Salon Shine Glossing Spray with Argon Oil

I've had this for a while now, I had been looking for a shine spray and had been drawn to this as it had Argan Oil in it, to be honest I'm not sure I would have got it if it didn't! I got it from Boots for £4.99.

Tresemme say - Tresemme Smooth glossing spray contains Argon oil from Morocco, known for its nourishing and smoothing benefits. Lightweight spray adds gorgeous glossy shine. Protects from frizz and tames flyaways, so your style stays smooth and shiny, with a frizz free finish.

You can use this by spraying it on damp hair for heat protection or when your hair is dry for a 'blast of shine and keep it smooth'.

I have used this nearly everyday as a heat protection spray and as a glossing spray after I have styled my hair and I don't think this adds any shine or keeps my hair that smooth and I have naturally really straight hair, my hair doesn't really look any different. So I have stopped using it after I have dried my hair and have only used it to protect my hair from the hair dryer. I wouldn't buy this again and would just get a heat protection spray instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...