Saturday 18 February 2012

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream & MUA Love Heart Collection

I nipped into Superdrug last night after work and was so pleased to see the MUA love heart collection, I had seen a few bloggers talking about it and really wanted to try some of the products, I got a tinted lipbalm in Sugar Lips and a yellowy nail varnish in U and I. 
 


I was just about to leave then I noticed that L'Oreal had launched their own BB cream called Nude Maqique BB Cream, I had no intention of buying it as I use No7's BB cream, but I tired it on my hand and I loved it instantly. It comes out as a white cream and changes colour when you rub it on your skin, and it feels very very light so it really does give a 'nude' skin feel, I'm trying it out for the next few days so a review will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...