Sunday 19 February 2012

NOTD: MUA Love Hearts U&I

The new MUA limited edition Love Hearts collection is very cute, and I had been looking forward to trying out the yellow nail varnish called U&I.



To be honest I found this nail varnish very difficult to put on as the brush made it very streaky, the nail varnish needs 3 coats to get a finish that I was nearly happy with. Then at the end I found that I preferred the colour of the varnish in the bottle rather than how it looked on my nails, maybe I just need to get used to it. But this doesn't make me want to rush out and try another MUA nail varnish.

What do you think?

I was really pleased with the love heart lipbalm I bought in Sweet Lips and probably get another one in another shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...