Monday 20 February 2012

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream Review

I saw this is in Superdrug the other day, and tested it on my hand and had to have it! I got it for £10.99 but Superdrug had all L'Oreal make up on 3 for 2, I tried to see how much it was at Boots but they didn't have it on their website but they do have selected L'Oreal make up on buy one get the second half price.



So L'Oreal say - Discover our new make up sensation that helps to recreate the texture and glow of perfect nude looking skin. Beyond Make up, beyond skin care, new Nude Magique BB cream is the ultimate all in one perfecting cream. A feather light hydrator which transforms on contact with skin, releasing smart pigment capsules to correct tone, cover imperfections and refine skin texture. With up to 24 hour hydration and SPF 12, you can have all the benefits of skin care with the perfecting properties of make up.

The BB cream comes in two tones, I bought Fair, the colour is a little bit darker than my natural skin colour but not by too much, it's a bit lighter than the Garnier light BB cream. When you first put the cream on your hand it comes out white with a hint or bluish specks then when you rub it on your skin it changes colour. I found that the cream seemed to be a bit gritty but I didn't find it off putting.



The cream is very light and does give a bare skin feel which is great if you find other BB creams such as Garnier a bit heavy. I found it did give an even finish on my skin but it only has a very light coverage so it's not the best at covering imperfections such as spots. I also am not convinced about the hydrating qualities as I have a dry forehead and it does feel dry when I have this on, so I will continue to use moistuiser on my forehead especially when the weather is cold. On a plus though I found that this cream didn't make my nose and chin too oily even without pressed powder, which is great because I can get very oily skin.

I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it my friends, it's a great alternative to foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...