Wednesday 16 May 2012

Pinterest Inspiration - Apothecary - Trilogy

As you know I love Pinterest and this is a random board I've put together of beauty and homeware inspiration that I thought I would share with you for a bit of a different post. 
This board was inspired by natural, raw finishes and classic apothecary bottles, I absolutely adore apothecary style products/packaging and in the image above you can see some lovely body and skin products from Trilogy, who's packaging I love. Trilogy have been on my radar recently as they have had some great press, apparently Miranda Kerr, Gwyneth Paltrow and Victoria Beckham all love the Rosehip Oil.
I'd love to get my hands on the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil (which was in Harper’s Bazaar Beauty Hot 100) and the Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner  (to jump on the hydrating mist bandwagon and see what it's like) Have any of you tried Trilogy products, are they worth the price tag??

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...