Wednesday 16 May 2012

Deals of the Week - Superdrug 3 for 2, Boots £5 No7 & Fragrance Voucher, Clinique Mascara Swap

Here's a few of my favorite deal this week - 

This for me is the most exciting  - Superdrug have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics until the 6th of June (perfect if you pay day is at the end of the month like me) I've got a huge list of highstreet/drugstore products I can't wait to try. However I must say recently when I've been into my local Superdrug the make-up section has been a complete mess and everything I want is either sold out or the samples have been stolen so you can't try them! extremely annoying, sort it out Superdrug!

Boots £5 No7 and Fragrance Voucher - 
Yey its back just in time as I need a new BB cream. I still love that Boots do this and I plan to get as many as possible, I always buy the foundation, nail polishes, brushes and wipes from No7 when these vouchers are out. I'm also glad to see a fragrance voucher this time instead of the eye test!   All you have to do is spend £5 in store to get a free voucher and what I usually do as I'm a cheapskate is spend my voucher and buy something else ( lunch) to tip me over £5 to get another voucher. The voucher is valid until the 26th of June.

Clinique Mascara Swap at Debenhams
As many of you will know Debenhams are running the Clinique Mascara swap, simply take your old, tired mascara (any brand) and swap it for a deluxe sample of their High Impact Mascara or High Lengths Mascara. I've already done this and I swapped the Soap and Glory mascara I got free from a magazine (I was really disappointed with this) for the High Impact Mascara. I've tried the High Impact mascara before as it was another freebie in a magazine and I LOVED it almost as much as the Shocking Yves Saint Laurent mascara. The swap is on now and ends on Sunday the 20th, so HURRY!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...