Monday 7 May 2012

NOTD Nails Inc InStyle Bluebell Free Nail Polish


Elaine and I both chose the same free InStyle nail varnish, Bluebell. It's unlike any other colour I have and to be honest I wouldn't normally choose it as I'm not a huge blue/lilac fan - but I like it, it's perfect for spring and I think it's flattering for my skin tone. In daylight I would say it's more lilac/ lavender that it appears in these pictures,

What do you guys think? Did you get any of the free InStyle colours?

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. i saw this in tesco today, but wanted to see what it looked like on first so thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I also got the purple varnish too, I can't resist magazine freebies... so we will do a NOTD for that one too soon. Elaine x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...