Sunday 25 March 2012

Primark and Boots Haul! Plus a sort of freebie!

I had a little shopping spree on Saturday, which isn't great as I'm trying to save money! 
I went into town with Rachel but she had one of those days where you need to buy loads of new things but you don't see anything that you like! Very frustrating!

 This is a really cute top, I had to have it as soon as I saw it especially as it was only £8. 
They also do this in purple and mint.

I love this maxi skirt, I can't believe it was only £13!!
It's such a lovely colour, I don't normally colours this bright and tried it on on a whim. I can't wait to wear it, I'm going to Paris in September and I have already decided this will be my Paris outfit!

Boots currently have all their makeup and makeup accessories on 3 for 2, I think it's great when they have this offer on! It took all my restraint not to go mad and buy some of the things I have been wanting to try, like L'Oreal false lash mascara and their new lipstick range, but I'm trying to save money so I got one expensive thing and two cheaper ones... I was quite proud of myself!

 I got this in Buff for £12.49 in the combination/oily skin range.
I have worn it a few times now and I really love it, the colour really does last a long time it lasted until I washed it off at the end of the night, and it had a really great coverage. The shine control was really good too, not 100% shine free but I'm resigned to the fact I will never get a decent foundation that will be.
The only negative I have about this foundation is that the bottle doesn't have a pump so it's hard to control the amount that comes out the bottle so it's a bit messier!

I really like Collection 2000's range of felt tip liners, I already have the black and the purple and use them daily, so I really wanted to try the Teal for a change. I really like the colour and it has brilliant staying power, the tip of the eyeliner allow you to get a thin line or build up to a thicker line.
They are a brilliant range of eyeliners at £2.99, that really rival any other more expensive brand, including my other favourite L'Oreal Carbon Gloss.

I also got some makeup sponges to go with the Revlon foundation.

Now to my 'sort of freeby', I had thought that I had given my £20 Kurt Geiger voucher that I got free from Elle to Rachel as I knew I could never afford their shoes, but I recently found it, so thought I'd nip in and see if there were any accessories that caught my eye.. of course there were!
I got this fake snakeskin purse in Nude, for £20 (so technically for free) I love how the colour has a hint of purple to it. I think I will use this as a case for my camera. Don't get me wrong I don't normally spend £20 on a small purse, and I wouldn't have done if I didn't have the voucher, but you can tell the purse if high quality it's lovely and soft.
On another note, I really like the packaging that the purse came in, especially the imprinted stars!


Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...