Tuesday 20 March 2012

Charles Worthington Front Row Dry Shampoo Review

This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used!
I got this at the weekend, as I had went into Boots to buy the Front Row volumising mousse and noticed that the Front Row products were on 2 for £8 so I thought I would get this too as I needed dry shampoo (this normally costs £6.49). I tried this for the first time this morning as I had slept in and was running late for work so had no time to wash my hair. 
I couldn't get the white powder out of my hair no matter how much I rubbed it in or tried to brush it out, and what made it even worse was that it felt like I had actually used hairspray and that I had loads of product in my hair when I had only used a little, my hair felt and looked awful. I ended up having to tie my hair up and it still looked terrible, I would have been better off having slightly greasy hair!
I'm really pleased that I didn't pay full price for this, but I still feel ripped off! I should have just bought my trustworthy Batiste..

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...