Saturday 10 March 2012

Glossybox won!

So in earlier posts I had mentioned that I had temporarily signed up for Jolie Box as well as Glossybox to see which one I preferred... no matter how much I tried I really couldn't justify paying for 2 beauty boxes.
I really liked the February Jolie Box but I have decided to stick with Glossybox, although the gimicks they seem to be doing are a bit annoying they are fun... and ever since I got a text from my boyfriend to say my Harrods Glossybox had arrived this morning I have been really excited and can't wait to get home from work to open it!
So I think I have made the right choice, yeah sometimes I am disappointed with what I actually get in the Glossybox but I love the fun of rushing home to open it!

You might be able to tell Saturday's aren't very busy for me at work!


Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...