Sunday 23 December 2012

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer Review


The Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer is something I have had for quite a while now and have only briefly mentioned in posts about what I was taking away with me on holiday, I really love this concealer and I was thinking about what I wanted to include in my favourites for 2012 and really thought this concealer needed a post all of it's own. 

I know this did the rounds on a few blogs quite a few months ago but I was always a bit put off by the price tag, I mean £10 is a bit pricey for a concealer, but I thought I would give it a go as I wanted to invest in a better quality concealer. I am always a bit paranoid about looking tired and having black circles under my eyes, especially with the dark mornings I feel tired 100% of the time, but I find some concealers are either good for under eyes or for covering blemishes and I couldn't find one that was good for both, I do like the Collection concealer but find it's a but heavy for under my eyes. So that's how I justified paying £10 for a concealer as I would have ended up paying more to find a concealer for under eyes and another for blemishes.

The concealer itself is a 3 step system, and includes an under eye brightening concealer, complexion concealer and a translucent powder to set the concealer, there is also a handy little mirror.


The powder is very easy to use and blends well without making your makeup look cakey, I use this sometimes on my t-zone too when I am out and about.


The concealers are really creamy and blend well, with great coverage which still looks really natural. The peach tone concealer is great for brightening under your eyes as the peach cancels out the blue in dark under eye circles, I feel that this concealer freshens up my make up and look much more awake.
The yellow tone concealer is great to conceal blemishes or any scars you may have, I have had some really bad skin lately and I really wish I listened to people who said not to pick spots as I now have so many scars/marks on my chin, and this concealer hides them really well. If the concealer is too yellow for your skin tone you can mix it with the peach to get the right colour for you. 

I love this concealer and carry it with me all of the time, I bought this in July and have used it everyday since and I still haven't hit pan, for me this is worth every penny. I will definitely buy this again when it finally runs out!

Elaine


1 comment:


  1. nice blog..Interested in following each other..?
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...