Friday 10 May 2013

NOTD: Island Coral


Sinful Colors nail polishes have recently been launched in Boots, for a bargain price of £1.99 per nail polish, it's taken me a long time to get this colour as it's been sold out every time I have been in Boots.

It's such a pretty coral colour, as you can tell my addiction to coral isn't restricted to lipstick, the colour is brighter than I expected, and as you can tell my nail ridges are noticeable but I have pretty bad ridges and even my Essie Ridge-filler base coat can't cope with them.

I wore this polish for 4 days without even a hint of a chip or the polish wearing away at the end of my nails, which I think is pretty impressive for a £1.99 nail polish!

I will definitely be trying out more polishes from this range.

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a real bargain, gorgeous colour and pretty chip free! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased Sinful Colours are now here in the UK! Their polishes are amazingggg xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...