I'm really trying to cut down on my spending and save money, which is proving to be quite difficult when you are an obsessive reader of beauty blogs, there is always a new product that catches my eye! I'm not going to restrict myself to an all out spending ban as I know I wouldn't stick to it, Boots is far too tempting for that, but I am going to be a bit more thoughtful about what I buy, give it a while before I buy it so I can be sure I definitely want it and hopefully it won't be added to the products I regret buying list!
So here are a few pretty products that are on my mind!
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, Sarah mentioned that she liked this at the Fabb event in Newcastle and I've noticed since it's got some pretty good reviews, yes it does just take that for me to become obsessed with a new product.
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, I've been interested in this for a while but haven't bought it as I was never convinced that I would use it, but I recently had a tester Liz Earle facial and they raved about it and suggested it would be useful nearer the wedding.
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash, I really really want one of these stains, but I just can't justify buying another lip product :(
- Origins Clear Improvement Mask, I had a sample of this mask and I really liked it, but £20 for a mask...eeek!
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer, I'm such a girl and already thinking about wedding makeup, this seems to get a lot of love in the blogosphere.
- Bobbi Brown Under eye Corrector, I really want to try this, I probably should bite the bullet and buy it as I have already wasted £9 on Soap and Glory's under eye brightener, review soon!
'I don't need to go to Boot's, I don't need to go to Boots...'