Sunday 14 April 2013

Fabb Event in Newcastle

Yesterday I went to the Fabb event in Newcastle which was organised by the lovely Tor and Ray, who are the brains behind Fabb events. It was held at Tiger Tiger's Kanaola bar, which was a really cute tiki/hawaiian style beach bar. It was the first bloggers event I had ever been to so I was soo nervous, thankfully the lovely Laura started talking to me on twitter so I knew I would see a familiar face there! 
It was great to get to meet other bloggers from the north east, I was very nervous so I did find it quite difficult to approach everyone, which I kind of regret now but I heard it was most people's first event too so I think everyone was in the same situation.

During the event we had a presentation from Rosie at Tinned Bananas, which are a new up and coming fashion brand with some great bright prints they have an amazing look book on their website. Sandra from Get into Newcastle was also there to let us know about some of the events being held for Newcastle Fashion Week in May, personally already I'm looking forward to the Royal Wedding/Bridal show. 
There were also twitter giveaways being held throughout the event and I was lucky enough to win a ilah beauty shop eyebrow kit!

It was such a fun event, I really hope there are more events held in the north east!

We were very lucky and every blogger was given such an amazing goody bag, I can't wait to try all the products, I am already loving my Blistex Blush lip balm.



We were also given a ticket to Newcastle's Fashion Week!!


In the Goody Bags we were given a list of everyone's blogs and there are some really great ones! I'm going to add a North East Bloggers section to my 'Blogs I Love' page so everyone can have a look! 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Newcastle Fashion week event!

Thank you for organising a great day Fabb Events!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...