Monday 30 January 2012

January Glossybox: It's Arrived!




The valentine's glossybox has finally arrived!! I love the hot pink limited edition packaging! 
But I have to be honest I was a little disappointed and I'm not sure why... as I would be more than happy with this box any month... I think it is because it was hyped up soo much as a special box, so maybe my expectations were far too high?

So what's inside?...
Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Plum - £9.50
Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream - £48 / 50ml
Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream - £46.50 / 50ml
FAB Gentle Body Wash - £10 / 226.8g
Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer in Dewy Finish - £29 / 30ml
And a cute Glossybox sweet

Reviews coming soon!

What do you think of the January Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...