Tuesday 12 February 2013

What's in my Handbag? My everyday lipsticks


My handbag is jammed packed full of everything, as an outreach worker it doubles up as my mobile office too, so it's a struggle to find anything in a rush and every time I went to grab a pen I seemed to find a lipstick, so I had a good sort through of my bag at the weekend and found 5 lipsticks in there, not including lip balms!


All of the lipsticks I found are my everyday lip colours that I reach for the majority of the time.

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse - Tempting Lilac
This lipstick is a mix of dusky pink and mauve lilac, I wasn't sure if this shade really suited me when I first got this, but I find it gives your lips a nice perk of colour.

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse - Dating Coral
This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks, if I am looking a bit tired or a bit blah I love wearing this lipstick as it really brightens up my make up, I've been wearing it quite a lot recently as me and the dark mornings aren't mixing well.
I'm really loving the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks they are so nice and easy to wear, they give a nice glossy sheer swipe of colour. I think they are great value for money for £8.19 and easier to wear than the Revlon lip butters, you can find them here.

17 Mirror Shine - Beehive
17 recently changed their packaging from a blue bullet to black square packaging with an in built mirror, the consistency of the lipstick have also changed and they aren't as soft. I think the colour used to have a hint of pink but now it's more of a beige neutral colour, it's a shame as I loved the original but this version is good to wear for everyday. You can find them here.

Revlon Lip Butter - Macaroon
This is a really lovely berry colour with a hint of gold shimmer, it's not too dark so I wear but you can build up the colour for a more dramatic look. You an find the Lip Butters here.

Rimmel Apocalips - Celestial
Every beauty blogger has mentioned the Apocalips from Rimmel, when I saw all the swatches on blogs I knew I had to get this shade when it was released, and so did quite a few people, I had to go to a few Boots to get one. It's a really pretty pigmented dusky pink shade. You can find them here.

(L-R) Celestial, Dating Coral, Tempting Lilac, Beehive and Macaroon

Have you counted to see how many lipsticks are in your handbag??
Elaine

1 comment:

  1. I love my Revlon Lip Butter, always have it in my bag :)x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...